Schedule Your COVID-19 Vaccine from UPMC Today
The COVID-19 vaccine is a critical step in controlling the pandemic and saving lives. UPMC is committed to delivering COVID-19 vaccines to people 12 years of age and older. We encourage you to schedule your vaccine today.
UPMC is offering all three COVID-19 vaccines currently available.
If you are under 18, or scheduling an appointment for someone who is:
- Select a Pfizer vaccine clinic in the online system, or request one when scheduling by phone.
- A consent form from a parent or legal guardian is required for those under 18.
Important Update on Third Doses of the COVID-19 Vaccines
As a result of recent announcements from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), UPMC is currently giving third doses ("boosters") of the Moderna and Pfizer COVID-19 vaccines to immunocompromised people.
- We are currently only offering third doses to immunocompromised people, such as those who have had a solid organ transplant.
- It is recommended that the third dose should be of the same vaccine as your first two doses.
- For immunocompromised people, the third dose must be at least 28 days after the second dose. (It is never too late to get a third dose, even if it has been several months since your second dose.)
- The J&J vaccine has not been approved for an additional dose at this time.
- Please bring your CDC card to your appointment.
To schedule your vaccine appointment by phone, please call 844-UPMCVAC (844-876-2822) between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m., seven days a week.
If you are in Pennsylvania's Potter County and need to schedule a COVID-19 vaccine, please call 814-274-5460.
Schedule My Vaccine
By clicking "Schedule My Vaccine" you will enter UPMC's Certify Care system. You will use this system to set up your account, answer important health questions, and pick a location, date, and time, for your vaccine.
- To find the most convenient clinic for you, you can search by region.
- You also can search clinics based on which vaccines are offered.
- Once you schedule your appointment you will receive confirmations and reminders from UPMC's Certify Care system. These may include text messages and emails from "UPMC Vaccine Scheduling."
If you already scheduled an appointment and need to cancel or reschedule:
- Click the "Schedule My Vaccine" button above.
- Log in as a "Registered user" using your cell phone number or email address.
- View and manage your appointments.
Extra Support for Your Vaccine Appointment
Do you need extra support for your vaccine appointment? If you need accommodations for your preferred language, sensory processing needs, anxiety, physical disabilities, or privacy needs, we can help.
Please let the greeter or another staff member know when you arrive.
Verification of Your COVID-19 Vaccine/Duplicate CDC Card
If you scheduled your vaccine through our online system, use the "Schedule My Vaccine" link above to return to the Certify Care System.
- If you did not schedule online, you can call 844-876-2822 and speak with our vaccine scheduling team. They can help you secure a copy of your vaccine information.
Log in using your email address or cell phone and select the "Download CDC card" to access your COVID-19 vaccination information.
- If you have multiple people associated with your email address or cell phone, you will need to enter the first and last name of the record you are trying to view as part of the log-in process.
- When the correct information opens, either click the UPMC logo in the top left corner or scroll to the bottom of the page and click "return to menu" so that you will see the "Download CDC card" option.
- When you select this option, an image of the vaccine card you need will load, and you will be able to save and print your duplicate vaccine information.
Additional Language Options for Scheduling Your COVID-19 Vaccine
To schedule your COVID-19 vaccine in Spanish, call 833-660-2416 and press 1
Para llamar en español para pedir su cita de vacunación contra el COVID-19, marque 833-660-2416 y pulse la opción 1.
To schedule your COVID-19 vaccine in Nepali, call 833-660-2416 and press 2
नेपालीमा तपाईंको COVID-19 भ्याक्सिन तालिका बनाउन ८३३ ६६० २४१६ मा कल गर्नुहोस् र २ थिच्नुहोस् ।
To schedule your COVID-19 vaccine in Arabic, call 833-660-2416 and press 3
للحصول على موعد( للقاح فيروس كوفيد-19) باللغة العربية,اتص بالرقم 2416-660-833 ومن ثم اضغط رقم
To schedule your COVID-19 vaccine in Vietnamese, call 833-660-2416 and press 4
De lay hen chich thuoc ngua bang tieng Viet Nam, Xin goi so 833-660-2416 roi bam so 4
To schedule your COVID-19 vaccine in Mandarin, call 833-660-2416 and press 5
To schedule your COVID-19 vaccine in Russian, call 833-660-2416 and press 6
Регистрация на вакцинацию Ковид- 19 на русском языке, позвоните по номеру 833-660-2416 и нажмите 6
For additional information about COVID-19 vaccines and vaccine scheduling, please visit our "Frequently Asked Questions."
Before and after receiving the vaccine, please continue to wear a mask that covers your mouth and nose, practice physical distancing, and wash your hands frequently. These measures help to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and save lives.